GUKPT Schedule 2020
The GUKPT or Grosvenor UK poker tour is Britains biggest and best tour which sees week-long poker festivals taking place in many major Towns and Cities.
There are 9 legs in 2020 from Edinburgh to London and plenty in between. As further details are released about the main events and side events at each venue we will ensure they are added here first.
- Leg 1: London – 25th Jan to 2nd Feb
- Leg 2: Manchester – 23rd Feb to 1st March
- Leg 3: Edinburgh – 22nd March to 29th March
- Leg 4: London – 17th May to 24th May
- Leg 5: Luton – 5th July to 12th July
- Leg 6: Leeds – 6th Sept to 13th Sept
- Leg 7: Luton – 4th Oct to 11th Oct
- Leg 8: Blackpool – 1th Nov to 8th Nov
- Leg 9: Grand Final – London – 16th to 29th November
What to expect?
Well, it’s highly likely all main events will be no limit texas hold’em with a buyin for £1000 + £110. This is the format thats been followed since day 1 on the GUKPT.
The grand final will more than likely have the high rollers event which has a buy-in of £10,000 + £300.
The blind levels will be excellent and the starting stacks deep. Grosvenor really does put on an excellent tour and it’s no wonder this is the best series of events players can take part in.
There will be plenty of online satellites and live ones to have a go at. You can qualify at Grosvenor Poker online for minimal cost and sometimes for free.
One of the best things about the GUKPT is the side events. These have lower buy-ins of around £200 and last a couple of days. These are great games full of fun and a warm-up to the main event itself.
If you want to experience live poker but not sure the main event is quite right for you? Then choosing a side event or even a live satellite which will run at the venue close to the date will be a great introduction.